Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Take that computer!!

Lyn's computer has been pissing me off. It wouldn't allow any one to log into Blogger. I had figured out a round about way to do it - I had to comment on some one's site and then I could get into my dashboard. Tonight, I decided I had enough. So I looked it up on Google and spent an hour trying to figure out how to fix it all. And I did. Finally. Problem is I have no idea what I did to fix it. I mean, I tried about seven thousand things. I have no idea what I did that finally worked. But it's fixed. All hail the conqueror.

That would be me, by the way.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I once spent several days - maybe weeks - fixing my computer. Got it fixed. But then a few months later, it broke down again, exact same problem, and I could not remember how I had fixed it.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"