Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's done.

Well, I braved the world of beta and switched. I hope the whole damn thing hasn't crashed.

**************

Today, I was telling someone at work that more women fake sick around the holidays than men. Yes, it is true and it is in order to go shopping. The funny thing is, now an hour later, I am NOT feeling well. But I am not going home sick b/c I would have to pack at Dad's and I'm postponing that. I can't just be sick - I have too much to do. But I think I have a fever. Boo.

Ky gave me a new sweater this morning. I love it. I know it's slightly pathetic to admire how cute you are everytime you look in the mirror, but it's a great sweater.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the big step!

    I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you were hit by the jinx! (Getting sick.)

    Congrats on going beta.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"