Thursday, August 03, 2006

The longest mixing ever

Sometime in April, I started thinking about "Hurts to Love You" by the Philosopher Kings and making a mix CD of songs that went with it. I have been working on this CD since then. Seriously. For 4 months, I have been trying to get enough songs together for one CD. ONE. I hear a song that I know will go great on it and I leave myself a message to immediately download it and add it to the list. I have 7 songs.

The CD goes like this:
"Hurts to Love You" Philosopher Kings
"It Ain't Over Til It's Over" Lenny Kravitz
"Let's Stay Together" Al Green
"Rock Steady" Remy Shand
and a few others... I can't remember them all off hand.

If you guys know of any songs that suit this genre, please let me know. I'm struggling. And I would like to make this CD before I'm so old I can't hear anymore.

2 comments:

Crap monkies say "what?"