Friday, August 25, 2006

and tact... I beat that, right?

My dad is a big dude. For those of you who have met him, you know what I am talking about. Dad is 6'3", 350 lbs and built like a brick shithouse. His hands are like bear claws. He's a big dude.

This does have a point, I promise.

I was over at Dad's today helping him with a project and I decided to take the dogs for a walk. It had cooled down since I'd left the house, so I asked Dad to borrow a sweatshirt. He directed me to the top shelf in his closet. I grabbed one, threw it on and walked out the door.

About 10 mins later, I ran into a lady who stopped to talk to me pet the dogs. As I was chatting with her, I looked down and realized which sweatshirt I had borrowed.

"I beat Anorexia".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"