Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My neighbour is a jerk

The other night Lyn and I are walking our vast array of canine, when we walked past the neighbour down the street. He is a grouchy older man whom seems to have a deep seeded need (so many e's) to express his opinions about everything. The dogs went spazztic when we walked by him. (I don't think they like him.) He grouchily asked if we had left the dogs alone that day. Um, yes. For about an hour. Well, did we know they were barking like crazy for the WHOLE time? Um, no. We weren't home. Well, something should be done about that. Uh huh. I will cut out their voice boxes immediately. We continued walking. All I know is there is a reason all his neighbours have built 8 foot tall fences. It is so they don't have to deal with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"