Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm May-B and I am a blog addict

I have been trying to spend the week not reading blogs. I have been spending way too much time on the internet and I needed a break. I lasted from Sunday night until this morning. Which is pretty pathetic, I'd say. I was good until Lyn said "Did you read about so-and-so on such-and-such?" And then I knew I couldn't last. I'm pathetic.

I will try again. After this one time. Wow... do you think they have a patch for this?

****
Aside Story:

Monday when I was canvassing for the Lung Association, I went to a house and asked if they wanted to donate. The man said they'd already given money because his father has asthma. My response?? "Excellent." I realized what I had said the moment it came from my mouth, but I didn't try to explain it I just walked away.
Later in the evening, I went to another house. She told me she was going to give money because she'd just been released from hospital for an asthma attack. Not wanting to repeat the folly from before, I stumbled with what to say. I eventually settled on "Well, there you go then."
I'm so awkward it hurts my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"