Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Other movies I quote

I have decided to make this a regular feature. I mean, until I get bored of it being a regular feature. Here are more lines from a movie I quote all the time. (Which makes you wonder, do i ever say original things?)

Dazed and Confused

  • What are you looking at? Wipe that face off your head, bitch.
  • Lick me, all of you.
  • I wanna dance!
  • It'd be a lot cooler if you did.
  • That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
  • Check ya later! Check ya later!
Of course, if you haven't seen the movie, these don't make any sense at all.

3 comments:

  1. The phrase "check ya later" has taken over my life, as a result of that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know where these came from! The first two, at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker Posey's character says both lines in Dazed and Confused. Totally vile, but totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"