Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Gobbledygook -- rantings of a thirtysomething insomniac

This word was given to me by my once-neighbour Jason.  He knows me too well.  I'm full of nonsense.

I can't sleep.  It seems the worse a day Grandma has, the worse a night I have.  Combine worry and over stimulation with Tetris and a clock that insists on ticking every second like as though it's REMINDING ME I'M NOT ASLEEP YET.  Tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock tic tock

WHERE IS MY HAMMER??????

I need time to decompress after Grandma has gone to bed.  I can't imagine how she can fall asleep so easily, though I imagine this amount of upheaval makes a person bone tired.  Instead of sleeping, I am going over every thing I will need to do tomorrow.  Considering Grandma woke up last night at 2am to remind me about her life insurance plan, I wonder where I get it from?

Tic tock tic tock tic tock

What was I saying?

The coyotes were out in full force tonight.  I have no idea why they howl like they do.  I hope it's their way of communicating with each other and not just a sad song of how hungry they are and how they can't feed their young and they will be hunted and shot leaving their babies to be orphans.  I could not handle it if that was the case.

I have to watch out for the stupid things when I take the dogs out.  Vicki is as fat as Aunt Annie, so they are likely to scoop her up first thing and feed their pups for a week.  The tracks are everywhere and Monty insists on marking them like as though his urine is going to warn them to stay away.  You weigh 17 lbs, Monty.  That just tells them where you are!


Tic tock tic tock tic tock

Maybe this week was not the week to start decreasing my meds.

2 comments:

  1. Coyotes sing country music songs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take the batteries out of that damn clock.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"