I decided to share my neuroses with the world, so you don't feel alone in yours.
- I do things in increments of 2s. If I turn on the volume to the TV, it has to be an even number. I can put it on 11 if I have to, but it makes me uncomfortable.
- I buy candy in increments of 5s and 10s. Unless the candy is 25 cents. Then I can only buy in 2s or 4s.
- I count steps. Not all the time, but often. I forget them immediately upon counting them, but I count nonetheless.
- I repeat lisence plates to myself in case they do something illegal and I have to report them.
- Sometimes, when I can't sleep, I pretend I'm just going to have a nap and then I drift off.
- I like cutlery stacked up neatly on top of one another in like genre.