18 hours. I think I just started having a panic attack.
I still have so many things to do
- get an international driver's license: so that I can drive during our tours and my father will not terrify us all nor be killed by his wife (justifiably)
- finish packing: I was packed, but numerous people have sent late packages to go to my father. So, I am repacking now into a bigger bag. No, you cannot send anything with me.
- buy little kleenex things: Lyn warned me and now Ky has experienced it first hand. As she wrote, "TP is a privilege not a right." I may not go to the bathroom the entire time I'm in Ukraine.
- organize my knitting: what I will take on the plane, what I will leave in my bag, what I plan to do if I run out of things to knit while on the plane. I checked both Canada and USA security lists and all allow knitting! Phew!
- kiss my puppy enough to make up for 2 weeks of no kisses.
- kiss my husband enough to make up for 2 weeks of no kisses. (This will be harder to do than kissing the dog)
- sleep tonight. In time to be taken to the airport by 4:30am. In time for my 6am flight. In time for my 18 hour trip.
I'ma die now.