Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tribal Blogs

I've joined a new network called Tribal Blogs.  So far, I'm really impressed. Kathy from The Junk Drawer did a post on this new site and I followed suit -- being that I trust her and am a sheep.

Tribal Blogs

Here is one of the comments the network makes about why it exists:
No matter what your blog is about, you, as a writer, regularly engage, interest, entertain, and welcome your readers into your life. It’s not about how many comments you get or how cool your theme is. It’s about rising above the thousands of crappy blogs out there and taking pride in your work.

I thought about it and that is exactly what I want to accomplish -- who I want to be.  So, I took the plunge, joined the site (I haven't purchased anything yet, because I'm a chicken... and broke.)  So far, it's lead me to a lot of cool sites and some interesting people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"