Sunday, June 07, 2009

Monty tales (including pictures)

I was busy packing some of the kitchen things and Monty stared at me. I sent him off to the other room and told him to get his ball so we could play. He came back with his favourite tug-of-war rope made of old blue jeans. It was around his shoulders. I still don't know how he managed it.

Monty playing tug-of-war.
He is pretending he's not that interested
in it so I will let my guard down.
Foolish dog. I'm onto him.


Monty wondering why I'm bothering him
when he's clearly won tug-of-war.

Montel and I were playing. I chased him around the house as he ran gleefully from room to room. I pretended to stalk him and chanted "I'm gonna get you!" As he reached the end of where he could run, he turned to me, wagged his tail, crouched as though ready to pounce, and peed on the floor.

This is Monty sign for "Put the camera down and play with me!" Fine.

2 comments:

  1. Monty is so cute. You take good pictures of that furry mutt. Loved that he peed on the floor for you. He hasn't done that in a while, has he? Yu must have had him all wound up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMIGOSH I LOVE MONTY I WANT TO EAT HIS LITTLE FACE.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"