Friday, May 29, 2009

A whole lotta blackmail fodder

I am currently scanning The Guy's baby pictures from an album so I can use some for a presentation at the wedding. These pictures are the greatest thing EVER and I cannot believe I had to wait 2 years to see them. My favourite thing is that The Guy only has one of two expressions in every picture. He is either really effing pleased with himself or he is utterly stunned. I have been chuckling to myself for a couple of days now.

I desperately want to post some of them so that everyone can have a gander, but I think I would like the wedding to actually happen, so I will wait until he can't get away from me.

1 comment:

  1. You are being featured on Five Star Friday!
    http://www.fivestarfriday.com/2009/05/five-star-fridays-edition-56.html

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"