Friday, May 29, 2009

For sale: One blog

I'mnotbenny was all bragging that his blog is worth about nothing right now. That could be because the powers that bee (get it, NotBenny?) are keeping him down. So I checked out my own worth. I mean, blog worth. I don't measure my own worth by my blog. No sirree. Not me.


My blog is worth $10,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?



Not bad. I mean, I'm no Dooce or Schmutzie or anything, but that's some sweet coin for stories about dogs, farts, dead moms, weddings, neurosis*, and Tim Hortons.



*Spell check wanted to change that to necrosis**, but I'm pretty sure that's something entirely different.

**It's not about giving loving to dead people*** like I originally thought. That's good. That wouldn't be right.


*** But, maybe dead people are lonely. We don't know.


7 comments:

  1. Not even cool, dude. Not even cool.

    The bee joke was pretty funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is in recievership. Maybe that's a signal I should post more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I wish I could actually sell my blog. It's allegedly worth over $24,000. I could use some of that cash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were thinking of necrophilia. As in the undertaker who was always in dead earnest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow, I seriously doubt that someone would pay me $105,004.44 for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1600 - yo! Not 1600 million, but like 1600 period.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I think I'm with your dad on this one. Particularly in relation to grave undertakings.

    2. Your blog is worth what it's worth to you. None of my blogs is for sale; I wouldn part with any of them. For any price. Because if I did, I'd have to resurrect them by another name.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"