Monday, May 11, 2009

Days of Grace: I've lost track

I haven't felt particularly grateful days. I mean, there have been good things, but I am so tired I haven't wanted to talk about them. But, I think it's time I stop being such a putz and get back on the horse.

  1. A long walk to the park to play ball with Monty. He's now passed out on the floor panting. I feel less stressed and calmer.
  2. I have a really good head start on invites. I'm pleased with how they are turning out.
  3. I took the day off from house showings today. I didn't make my bed, do dishes, tidy up after myself, nothing. I feel much better.
  4. The Guy bought me flowers yesterday. Pretty ones.
Today, 5 is too many. I'm going to ease back into it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really think you need five today- those are all good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"