Monday, April 06, 2009

House sale blues

I've been home today sick from work because of my stupid neck. I woke up on Sunday with a sore neck. It got worse all day and by the evening, I couldn't move. I called and left a message at my chiropractor's and got in first thing this morning. I was sent home after a little relief and ordered to spend the day attached to an ice pack. I drugged myself up, slapped on an icepack, and complied with Dr's orders.

So far, twice today, someone has shown up to view the house with no appointment. One LIED and said he had an appointment with my Realtor but totally didn't. I called her and she had no idea. Then another couple came by for their second showing while I lay on the couch in pain. I'm completely immobile, in my pyjamas, on the couch, everything all over the house, and in wanders 5 strangers. They were gracious and looked through the house quietly. They left wishing me better. However, I get the feelings they won't be back.

I guess I should be used to it and glad for the interest. But all I can think is that I want SOMEONE -- ANYONE -- to buy my damn house so I can stop doing the dishes.

1 comment:

  1. At least you're getting viewers. I gave up after having mine up for sale for three months and getting the same amount of viewers.
    I hope your neck feels better!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"