- I've had 12 hours of sleep in two days. Most days I get that in one.
- The Guy took Montel so I could get some sleep today. I slept 3 hours and then the Realtor called and needed to show my house in 20 minutes.
- I went over to The Guy's to sleep instead. He and his sister were moving stoves between houses. Each time they made a noise, Montel would jump off the bed, go see what they were doing, come back, jump back on the bed and land directly on me.
- I just heard the line "It's harder to sew up your own skin than I thought."
- My coworker is having to help me get through the night because I cannot complete a coherent thought.
- Thank God for spell check.
- That was 6 points.
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Days of Grace: Day 148 - Tired edition
This will not be graced. This will be my day in 5 points.