Thursday, March 12, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 102

  1. Weather soared to an astonishingly high -14 degrees today. I contemplated walking the dog in my bathing suit to show my appreciation to Mother Nature, but realized I would freeze my arse off.
  2. Montel ate almost 1/3 of his meal today. That makes almost 2 full meals in 2 weeks. Total. He may starve to death. Although, he has been eating a lot of Mini Wheats that lacked their frosting, so that might make a difference.
  3. I woke up, had a nap, walked the dog, watched TV, walked the dog, and am going to bed. Full day that.
  4. People who stop when someone is at the Pedestrian crosswalk. I haven't seen any of them, but I am thankful they exist somewhere. Move to my city, please!!
  5. A hand carved musical duo my future SiL brought me from Cuba. They are on my piano rockin' out. Guitar and moroccos. Awesome.

1 comment:

Crap monkies say "what?"