Saturday, February 07, 2009

Days of Grace: Day 68

  1. The waiter tonight who had me quoting from Reality Bites. "My Lord, I saw on the TV, they had this little retarded boy working the register." After he thought Teacher Lady asked for a Bacon Cheeseburger when she ordered waffles and then brought me a stack of 12 napkins, we determined he had a few issues.
  2. A Scrabble score of 401 to 289 in my favour.
  3. Peter from Heroes being distractingly hot.
  4. Tickling the dogs paws while they sleep. Except when they wake up to bite me.
  5. 8 more sleeps until I go to see my sisters!!!

2 comments:

  1. You had a Scrabble score of 401?!?!

    That is BRUTAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poor waiter sounds like a girl I knew who worked at Elephant and Castle in Saskatoon.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"