Mandy Lou at A Very Merry Unbirthday has presented me with 5 interview questions. So, in an effort not to think more than I have to, here they are.
1. You just won a million dollars - how are you going to spend it?
Woo hoo!!!! Nah nah nah nah poo poo. I won and you didn't. WOOO!
Now, what to spend it on? First, I would pay off all my debt and that of my betrothed. Then, I would give a huge chunk of it to each sibling, my father, The Guy's parents and sibling. Then, I would start working with an architect to design the greatest house ever. And then I would go shoe shopping. Actually, I might go shoe shopping first. What? You thought I would donate to charity?
2. What piece of technology can you not live without?
My laptop and the internet. I would have a melt down. I have gone from not even having a home computer (in the old days of doing stuff and talking to people) to spending hours a day radiating my lady bits with whatever radioactive things come out of my computer. I go into absolute panic if I cannot check my email every day. Preferably, every hour.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was youngest, I wanted to be a teacher. But, I grew up and realized I hate kids and I don't care if they learn. Then I wanted to be a cop. That lasted from the time I was twelve until I was in university. I wanted a gun and I wanted to punish people.
Then, I got tossed into a practicum at a place doing advocacy for people on Welfare. And I fell in love. With the people, the idea of helping people, being brought into their homes, being asked to solve their problems. And here I am. Crisis worker extraordinaire. Seriously, that's what it says on my name tag. Of course, I had to write it there.
4. If there was one thing you could change about your personality what would it be?
If I could change anything about me, it would be my judgmental nature. However, then I would be less funny. But I would also be less offensive. But, judging people is funny. So, it's a tough call.
5. If you could spend a month away on vacation (money and language are no issue), where would you go and what would you do?
I would go to Ireland, Scotland, and England. I would wander small towns and live in each for a bit and wander again. But that would take more than a month. So, for a month, I would want to go to a tropical island and lounge.
And there you go, people. I hope you have been thoroughly entertained. If not, screw you, I don't have to please you. (Please love me. PLEASE????) If any of you want to be interviewed and possibly scarred for life, follow the instructions below.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (please make sure I have your email cause that helps when trying to actually email someone)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. Be sure you link back to the original post.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.