Saturday, January 10, 2009

I believe this should be called 'Miscellaneous'

I tried to go to bed at 9 so I would be ready for my first day of work in well over a week. I'm still not feeling 100%, but Lord knows if I waited for that I would never go to work.

First, I woke up at 10 when Ky called -- no big deal, how could she know I would go to bed before three for the first time since December. I had to let the dogs out because they assumed if I was awake it meant they had to go out and then I had to chase them back in while wearing flip flops. In the deep snow. I went back to sleep easy enough after defrosting my feet, but woke up at 1:30am wide awake.

I was bored, so I strolled the internet. My computer had died because I left it on and forgot to plug it in. Then I noticed my backspace button isn't working really well. Which is annoying, because you know what button I use all the time? The backspace. Well, that and the tab button, but it's already missing it's lid and I just use the little plastic thing that's left to hit it.

What was my point? Oh yeah, I should be sleeping and instead my computer is falling apart!

I have exactly 5 hours before I need to be awake. If I go to sleep now that is.

1 comment:

Crap monkies say "what?"