Sunday, December 28, 2008

Day of Grace: Day 28

I may not be near a computer tonight, so I thought I would get this done quickly. Grae and Mel have left today and the sisters and I are packing up to go visit Grandma for a couple of days. Dogs are coming with us, so it should be a gong show.

  1. French toast stuffed with cream cheese and bananas. Heaven. HEAVEN, I say.
  2. Packing in 10 minutes into a small bag and knowing you've still packed too much.
  3. Long johns under a long skirt and high boots.
  4. $5 movies at Wal-Mart.
  5. Paring down crap in my kitchen without remorse.

2 comments:

  1. Dress warm, drive safe, keep your cell phones charged and on,take extra clothes and blankets, make sure your gas tank is topped up, if it is storming DON'T walk. Did I miss anything? I may be 10,000 km away but I am still your father and am allowed to nag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately need to pare down everythink in my house. And my life.

    You win.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"