Monday, December 15, 2008

Day of Grace: Day 15

  1. Even though it was -50 C (with the windchill) this morning, I had a safe drive to and from S'toon for a quick meeting. It was good and even productive.
  2. My house is almost entirely totally clean all entirely at the same time. It is awesome. Everything is almost mostly entirely clean!!!!
  3. I am currently (at this second) talking to my great friend who lives in Calgary. I have missed her incredibly. I love that talking to her we pick up exactly where we left off.
  4. Laughing until you cry and your stomach hurts.
  5. My dog's feet smell like popcorn. It makes me happy.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the clean while it lasts. We'll be home by 10on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'ma eat those little popcorn feet when we get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. family gossip seems to be slowing down... you're engaged?
    cograts on owning a riders toque!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"