- They will bark like mad. (The dogs, not the visitors)
- Tell them the people are friends and let them in to stand in the foyer [I don't have a foyer. I meant entry. Which is just a rug.]
- The dogs will settle a bit and then the friends can sit down
- The dogs will climb all over them
- Vicki might hate them. She's temperamental. Hold her for a bit, then let her investigate.
- No dancing or loud, jumpy movements. The dogs are INSANE.
I know. This is way too much info. I've never left them alone this long and I am crazy.
*I don't think I spell checked this post. Dude. So bad.