- Don't leave the human bathroom door open or Maddy will pee on the rug.
- They can go in if you are there. They love to sit in the tub.
- In the morning, (First thing and/or before you go to work) put the dogs out.
- You will have to force Madison out (kicking and snarling) as she does not like to go out to pee.
- Montel needs out before you go out the front door (any time) or he thinks you forgot about him and pees anywhere.
- Montel will ring the bell to go out. Madison will either whine or just disappear to sit at the back door. Vicki may growl, but likely won't do anything.
- As soon as you get home, put them out (at least Montel) or he gets excited and pees.
- Block all rooms when you leave the house.