- Last weekend was a wedding of my cousin.
- Followed the next day by moving the youngest of our sibling group into the Spinster home.
- This weekend held another wedding of two of our good friends on Saturday.
- Today was the baptism of a cutey patootey baby belonging to another set of good friends.
- Monday, I take The Guy to church camp for the first time to meet 500 of my closest friends and relatives. He leaves Wednesday and I get to stay all week.
- The next weekend is another wedding. (Yes, everyone I know IS getting married. Thank you for asking. No, it's not me or my sisters. Drop dead.)
- Then, we pack up Middle Sister Ky to travel to Victoria.
- Then we fly home, to pack up Youngest Sister Lyn to go to Edmonton.
- Then I collapse in a heap and die.
The most fun of this is the dog sitter I thought I had arranged, has not returned any of my inquiries since assuring me she would be willing to dog sit for most of the summer. So, now is my scrambling to find someone to care for my beasts of burden. Sigh.
I never thought I would look so forward to winter.