Monday, June 23, 2008

87x365: Creepily

A friend of a friend of a friend, the first time I met him all I could think was that he was creepy. Dude just gave me the willies. The harder he tried to be friendly and sincere, the more my skin crawled. For the most part, I am sure he is harmless and only looks like what I imagine a serial killer does. Most people really like him, so I can only think that my vision is skewed.

However, I would like to say for the record, when people find severed heads in his basement... I told you so.

4 comments:

  1. Never fear, may-b. I'll be the first to refer the authorities to this post.

    But...erm...let's hope it doesn't come to that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad (SERIOUSLY) that your radar works!!!

    Here's a short story that I might put on my blog soon: I used to work at a job that required I carry a firearm. So I was "packin" and had permits to do so.

    Later in life I decided that, living in a small town, I didn't need to carry, but I DID renew my license.

    When the cop asked IF I CARRIED, I said "NO" and he said "I can just see the headlines now...women with GUN PERMIT gets killed while pistol is safe at home"

    When ya' get the willies, that doesn't mean YOU ARE wrong. It could mean that everyone else's radar doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to trust your instincts. Too often get themselves in dangerous situations because they ignore their instincts because they are afraid they would appear rude. Krissie's grandma used to get the same feeling about someone way back in the day that turned out to be a pedophile who was on the run from the RCMP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I know people like that too. I trust my gut and keep my distance.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"