Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring. No, winter. No, spring.

I had managed to get my head around the fact it had become spring. I was getting my yard cleaned, planning to organize things and get my tools ready for summer use. And then, yesterday, I stepped outside in my Spring outfit (cute ballerina shoes in pink sparkles!) and a light sweater.

So, of course it snowed. And then it made icy rain. And then it was windy and ugly and blowy. I had to stop my car three times from The Guy's house in order the scrap the sleet off of my windows. I think it is pushment for putting my winter boots away.

Today, it is still windy, but it has a nice warm sun to accompany it. I hope this is the last of the gross weather until... forever.

2 comments:

  1. That, my friend, is why all the mittens, gloves, scarves and boots are still littering my front hall. Though given the fact that we went from winter straight to summer, I think it may be safe to go ahead and put them away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It still snowed here all day today.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"