Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lack of Inspira... What was I saying?

While everyone else and their dogs write daily for NaBloPoMo (where you write something every day for all November), I have been doing the exact opposite. I have not been writing. I'm not doing this in rebellion, although I can understand where you would get that. I just have the attention span of a newt.

I have written about 40 posts in my head. Started them, finished them, worked on them. And then... not written them. Instead I have done a lot of nothing. Nicely topped off with a nap.

Mind you, I have been otherwise occupied. What with the Grey Cup, being sick like a dog (I was going to use a JAG expression, but decided to go with "dog"), and being preoccupied with my father's visit. That and one or two emails have taken my brain power and my...

I seriously just forgot what I was going to write. Nicely done.

Ugh. I just caught the dog eating a pair of my underwear and then she tried to lick me.

THIS is exactly what I have been trying to save you from.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I do that all the time - come up with the best posts, only to end up staring at a blank screen. But as I've said before, I have the ability to be as dumb as a box of doorknobs on occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. do i have an alternate expression? do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am glad i am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"