Friday, November 02, 2007

34x365: Dave F-R

He has more combined energy than a two year old hopped up on sugar and a Jack Russell Terrier on speed. He is constantly happy and bouncy and energetic and positive. I have never met a more jovial and easygoing man. I am sure he grins in his sleep.

What amuses me greatly is that he is married to my good friend who is about as polar opposite to this as it comes. She is levelheaded, stoic, serious, focused and determined. And they are both so good for each other.

When we speak of Dave and his wife, it is always "We haven't hung out with Rae in forever." or "We haven't played with Dave in ages." It's because every interaction with Dave is a ton of fun.

He makes me tired just by existing at that level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"