Friday, August 31, 2007

Seen on the street

** I am thinking this is going to become a semi-regular piece. People in my neighbourhood are bizarre!! **

Yesterday while I was out walking the dogs, I saw a father bent over a flower bed picking weeds. His little boy - who was no more than 4 - sneaked up from behind and spanked his father on the butt with a stick. The man whipped around in shock and the little boy ran away as fast as his little legs could carry him. The man figures the little boy has had his fun and turned back to gardening.

Rinse, repeat.

After the second time the little boy did this, I burst out laughing. The father finally admitted defeat and sat on the ground to pick the weeds instead.

1 comment:

  1. Huh, and the only weirdo I ever see is that hippie who walks (drags?) his cat on a leash.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"