Friday, March 30, 2007

Not the kind of action I was looking for

While getting ready to go out yesterday, I got quite a surprise. I got out of the shower, went into my room and went to get clothes from my dresser. And then I screamed, jumped three feet in the air and had a heart attack.

Someone had licked my bum.

I turned around and there was Monty. Looking quite pleased with himself and grinning at me. He had climbed on my blanket box, leaned as far out as he could without falling and licked my bum.

No more naked alone time with the dogs in the house.

3 comments:

  1. I don't even want to imagine the Google searches that will lead to this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the joys of pet ownership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! hey, if you thought that was good I should lend you Chloe...I'm violated in some way every day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"