Friday, February 16, 2007

I feel pretty

Today I had to take my car into the mechanics. They needed me to have it there before 8am which is gawd awful early where I come from. I rolled out of bed at 7:40 after getting there at 12:20 and dragged my butt to the dealership.

The guys at the shop laughed at me standing there in my pj's, hair a mess and yawning so hard my eyes were running. I dropped my keys off and made a bee line for a quick nap before work.

I went back after work to pick up my car (and drop off the rights to my first born). When I told the attendant why I was there, he did a double take. He said with disbelief "Did you get your hair done today?" I advised I hadn't. "Well, it looks really good."

I had to admit that I'd only washed it. I'm all about class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"