Friday, January 12, 2007

So cold, can't type

It is frickin' freezing outside. Stupid windchill making it feel like -43 (or -45 F).

I hate how cold it is. I even got windburn on my eyelids and around my eyes. Because it was the only thing not covered when I did try to take the dogs out yesterday. I put their jackets on them all and even put two on Vicki. By three houses away, Maddy was trying to walk with 3 legs in the air and Vicki was shaking so hard she couldn't walk. Monty didn't notice the cold one bit. But I think that was more a mental thing (or lack thereof) than anything else.

Now, the dogs haven't been able to go on a walk in ages and are hesitant even to go outside to pee. (Note to roommates: do not stand on the mat by the sink.) Soon they will be climbing the walls and driving everyone nuts. The nice thing is, I work all day tomorrow and Sunday, so I don't have to listen to them. Ha!

6 comments:

  1. When I went to tread on Thursday, the puppies went outside and pee'd; Maddie looked at me like I was a raving nutbar. And stayed inside.

    On a positive note, Lexi escaped in the morning when M. was going to catch the bus. And instead of heading off for parts unknown (parks unknown, really) she did one yard circuit and ran back in. So my girl caught the bus and disaster was averted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! NEXT TIME THE DOGS PEE ON THE MATT, PERHAPS YOU CAN TELL YOUR ROOMMATES A LITTLE MORE DIRECTLY THAN ON YOUR BLOG.
    From,
    wet feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spelt mat wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the dogs don't pee on me. And, that if they do, Ky doesn't subsequently walk on me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matt, you totally made my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"