So, here it goes.
1. Angelina Jolie: There is a long standing joke amoung my friends about my ridiculous crush on her. A friend even bought me a full size poster for my birthday one year! I think she is by far the sexiest woman on earth. I would totally switch for her. Of course, she's my affair switch. I'm not sure I could handle her in a relationship. I am a little mad at her right now over the whole Brad and Jen thing. It made Jen go up on my list.
2. Charlize Theron: I was wrong, Ky! She's totally my number two. She's just the prettiest thing ever!! And a great actress and down to earth and good sense of humour and all that.
3. Jill Hennesy: Her character on Law & Order rocked and she's Canadian.
4. Drew Barrymore: Drew would be my first pick if I had to have a relationship with a famous female. Hmm. I suppose that isn't likely to come up, eh? Oh well. I would like to be friends with Drew and hang out. I think she'd get along great with all my siblings and friends. She's the kind of girl who would fart with abandon.
5. Keira Knightley (but only in Domino): Mostly, I hate Keira. She annoys me. Her mouth is always open and she bugs me. But in Domino, she was awesome. It's all about the attitude, the tattoos, the cigarette and that scene with the hot guy, Choco.
6. Meg Ryan: I love Meg Ryan. Mostly I think I wanted to be like her when I was younger. She was little and flirty and cute. She wasn't a lumbering ox like some of us. I based my whole change in attitude towards being a girl on Meg Ryan in French Kiss. (How stupid is it that was the movie that changed my life in some ways??) I bought an outfit to mimic hers and cut my hair short like hers. I've been a girly girl ever since!
7. Halle Berry: Who doesn't have her on their list? She's stunning. Bitch.
That is all for now. I can't think of any others now. I am sure I will have more later. Now, for the question. If you had to pick an actor of the same gender to have a crush on, who would it be?