Here are some things the profile said about me:
- Can be best described as "usually taking care of others".
- Here's one important truth about you: you have a tender heart. If someone is in trouble, you offer compassion and go out of your way to be helpful. If they need someone who will listen, you are trustworthy and sympathetic. And you are direct with them; when they need advice or counsel, you offer it in a straightforward, direct manner, without beating around the bush.
- You may want
- To feel safe and secure in social situations.
- Straight talk and straight dealing.
- Time away occasionally--you value your privacy
- It can be very important to him to do things the right way the first time.
He tends to take charge when things need to get done.
His friends consider him someone who can be trusted and relied upon.
He likes to keep abreast of what's happening in the world. He is very even-tempered.
He almost always manages to be open-minded and flexible.
His friends all appreciate his ability to make people laugh on occasion.
He has a great sense of humor.
His religious faith is a key part of who he is.
He needs to be able to share his spiritual beliefs with his partner.
He likes spending time with family and relatives.
Personal values are important to him.