Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Travelling pants #reverb10

December 22 Travel. How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Prompt by @missrogue)

I tend to travel by car.  In my first year with my new car, I put more kilometers on than The Guy had in 4 years of using his truck.  I drive everywhere.  Mostly because I live somewhere that is not close to anything.  I mean, except the dump and the Correctional Centre.  But anything useful? Not so much.

I have put almost 15,000 K on my car this year and it's been a slow travel year.

Next year, I hope to walk a little more often and possibly even use my bike.  If I can remember how to ride it.

***********
Phew, I'm caught up.  Tomorrow I can pretend I care again.  You can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"