Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have a new website! About knitting!

I love knitting.  I want to talk about knitting and tell everyone about it and make everyone try it.  i bring it with me everywhere and resent when things take away from my knitting.  I know I'm insane.  I know I'm intensely intense about yarn and sticks and clacking and making stuff out of seemingly random movements. 

I think I'm driving my husband insane.  It's a good thing I didn't discover this until after the wedding.

So, I decided to start another website.  Devoted solely to knitting!!! 

Buggering Knit Monkies will be updated as often as possible and will be a journal of sorts for my projects -- finished and in the works.  If you're a knitter and you know it, click the link!

For the rest of you, you're welcome.

1 comment:

Crap monkies say "what?"