Thursday, December 04, 2008
I've been rewarded
Oooh! I got an award! Sherendipity gave me an award saying I "measures up". Woot.
However, there are rules with this award. With great power comes great responsibility. Or something. So, here I go:
1) Say something nice about the man in your life.
Like I don't do that all the time. Seriously. It's going to go to his head. Oh well. Ahem. The Guy is very nice and kind and uber tall. I like him. Good enough?
2) List at least six ways that you measure success in your life (or for your blog).
1) Someone else tells me I am doing or have done well. -- Sad. I know. But true.
2) I have friends who aren't related and don't have to love me, but they still do.
3) I am content to sit and cuddle with my puppies and read a book.
4) I remember to shower and or brush my teeth most of the time.
5) I can look at all the crappy things going on in the world and/or my life and still find something funny about them. Even if it's only funny to me.
6) I once ate a vegetable. And I liked it. But not today.
3) Assign this award to 6 others.
1) A Very Merry Unbirthday -- to Mandy Lou. Who rocks.
2) Coffee and Cabernet -- I don't like either of those things, but I like Giggle Pixie and her website.
3) She Walks Around With It -- she really does. She's a funny, funny lady. And I adore her partner, Ish, too.
4) KLOG -- I adore this woman. She makes me laugh out loud and has the best organized fridge door I have ever seen.
5) Schmutzie -- I have a little bit of hero worship for her.
6) Daysgoby -- She takes a great picture and weaves a good story. I think she's excellent.
Phew. That was hard.