While I was at the game, I started making a list of things I like and dislike about going to football games.
- stadium hot dogs
- smell of the ozone coming off the lights
- exciting plays I actually followed and understood (sorta)
- the guy 5 rows down with the homemade combine hat
- little girls with pigtails and face paint
- fire works
- parachuters dropped from a plane into the middle of the field
- the mascot. (Yes, I admit. I think Gainer is funny. Even if he "likes women"*)
- drunk people
- booing the visiting team
- yelling "You suck" at a coach or player
- the cost of drinks and hot dogs at the stadium - ($7.50 for a coke and a hot dog. What?)
- drunk people getting louder
Although, I am new to the sport.
*edit: I forgot to explain this. Janny was at a gas station when Gainer happened to be there. Gainer tried to hug her repeatedly and followed her around when she tried to evade him. A strange trucker who was standing by said to her, "Gainer likes women" in a leery Ozarks kind of way.