Monday, April 07, 2008

It's not hoarding, it's collecting.

We were watching a television show about someone who was hoarding. The entire house was full of things - floor to ceiling - and it took over 4 large metal garbage bins to carry everything away. We sat horrified and transfixed by the utter chaos of it.

I commented on how sad the woman was and shared my profound knowledge of her probable mental health issues. Ky turned to me and said, "Bron, I would like to point out you have a spare room that looks just like that."

Apparently, I may need to look at the beam in my own eye. However, in my own defense, I just haven't unpacked yet and the house is really small so it just looks like there is a lot more there than there is.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, but it's a spare room - and it's a work in progress. That's what I say to myself about my room that sounds like yours.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"