Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Flying time

The time is coming quickly. The deadline I had given myself is coming upon me fast and I have no idea how I am going to complete the tasks set before me. I have given myself time lines and tasks. I have made lists and stroked off one or two things, but never really made any headway. Now I am no where near my intended point of completion and the time? It is dwindling.

What I am talking about is the order being restored to my house before my father and his wife come back to Canada. Although, the question is, can you restore something that has never existed??? Probably not. Anyways, my point is... I have no finished unpacking. My garage is still full of the things that I was supposed to move in June and my spare room is still the largest effing junk drawer in the world. I have T minus one month and two weeks and I have this dreaded fear of the look on my father's wife's face when she sees the disaster that is my home.

I am paralyzed in the dread of the amount of work I have to do. Nov 13 approaches quickly and I am no where near being motivated enough to get this done. I may just lock the doors, turn off the lights and pretend no one is home.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm totally willing to help. We can do it in the evenings even. Let's just move the tv to the hallway or something. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I good at carrying stuff if you ever need a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd offer to help, but I've seen your spare room...have fun :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason: That's enough out of you!!

    Gwen and Ky: I wish I was organized enough to know what to do with help. I'm not. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"