Friday, September 14, 2007

Dirty Girl

I came home from a particularly long night at work and wasn't tired at all. I had some breakfast, drove Ky to work, played with the dogs and then decided I would have a bath.

This is a sure fire way to make me sleepy. I get into hot water with lavender bubbles and a book and I am in heaven. Mind you, all three dogs line up along the side of the tub and look at me which can be a bit disconcerting, but I've gotten used to it.

Once the water started getting cold (and the hot water was running tepid) I decided it was time to crash. I emptied the water, got out of the tub and into my comfy robe. Then - because it's a smart thing to do and then the dogs won't lick the soap from the tub walls - I went to rinse out the tub.

The entire tub bottom was covered in a layer of dirt. An entire layer of red-like dirt.

Um, what? I had showered the night before... I hadn't been in the mud during the night. The tub had been clean when I went in. I have no idea where it came from.

I am hoping the water was particularly dirty and it's not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"