Sunday, February 04, 2007

Scrambled or putrid?

Since I've been sick all weekend, I decided to treat myself to a bath and a facial. The setting was perfect and I was looking forward to a relaxing time.

Until I put on the face mask. There was an odd smell that accompanied the creamy mixture. Still, undaunted, I continued. Confused. So, I looked at the bottle and read the ingredients.

Sulfer. Yes, sulfer. The smell of rotten eggs left in the sun too long. So, instead of relaxing, it became a race to get the foul stenched cream off my face and find something strong enough to wipe it from my olfactory senses.

I'm much more relaxed now.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What facial cream has sulphur in it??? Who are these people that make it possible for you to smear sulphur on your face!!! I seriously can't believe it. Now I have to check my creams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea. It was a special kind that came with a bunch of things I got. I'm pretty sure it came directly from the pits of hell, but don't quote me on that.

    ReplyDelete

Crap monkies say "what?"