Friday, January 19, 2007

My Boys

When I first saw the previews for this show, I was stoked. It looked so funny. So Lyn and I synchronized our watches and settled in for a great show. The first two episodes blew chunks of monkey brain. For serious. So, disappointed and beaten, we never watched again. That is, until Janny told us that she absolutely loved it. She had missed the first two episodes and come into the story about half way. She said it was funny and well written. She copied me the rest of the season and I gave it another chance. She was right. Why, why do I ever doubt the Janny??

Here is my direction. Watch the show. There are 13 episodes that make up the first season and you can watch for free on tbs.com

Do it. It's really funny. Not even just TBS funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"