Saturday, November 11, 2006

My Saturday night

I am preparing for the arrival of my father and our mail-order step-mom. I am cleaning the house top to bottom. To make a good impression and make sure she doesn't decide to not like us and subsequently not like Dad and leave us with him again. Also, just in case she decides to look in my linen closet and sees all the dust bunnies in the back corner.

Last night, I got home from work to a fabulous meal made by crazybarefeet and then I cleaned the bathroom. Tonight I have tackled the Spare Oom, the hallway, the entry way and the bathroom. Tomorrow, the livingroom and the hallway. Then on Monday my bedroom and an overall tidy. I'm prepared. I'm preparing.

Why am I so nervous about meeting this woman? She doesn't have to like me. She just has to take my father!! Please! Please. Don't leave him alone anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crap monkies say "what?"